Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Artistic joy on a tablet

I've just revisited the http://www.fiftythree.com sitee and now I am in love. This company seriously knows how to market in style and have some cool products.

I am on the lookout for a tame TGer in the USA I can send some money to who will buy and send me a pencil.. ..any volunteers with a paypal account? ;-)

Late in coming to this but if the ipad is good enough for David Hockney then it's more that good enough for the rest of us. Whether it's a super accurate wacom pad or an android or ios tablet, or a piece of paper or canvas, at the end of the day it is the creative behind it that matters.

Anyway the 53 pencil looks an amazing device, the excelent galaxy note has something similar (probably not as advanced and certainly not as good looking). Btw, what a great website they've created to showcase it.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Yes, I'm just stunned by the way they're going about their business and I think the custom printing of a book (maybe not cheap) is just the icing on the cake.

I just want one of those pencils. I've just migrated from an iPad 1 to an iPad Air and the pencil is just the thing to get me scribbling badly again.

Would you believe I already have that program. It might be a personal preference but I like Procreate better. If you haven't seen it you might look at it. Sorry I do not have a link available at the moment.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.