Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: New Xara Web Designer Templates

You are posting a commercial site hoping that TG members will be interested in your templates and it would be nice if you would join in some discussions and participate a bit , perhaps check out the Xara web design forum and see what's happening there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    You are posting a commercial site hoping that TG members will be interested in your templates and it would be nice if you would join in some discussions and participate a bit , perhaps check out the Xara web design forum and see what's happening there.
    ahh ok. I answered some of the unanswered posts yesterday.

Hi Champ

I am a little confused with regard to your pricing regarding Youth Project template. It says at the top $25 USD, but in the body of text it says :
    This design currently retails at $425 USD, it is one amazing design at one amazing price. This design is easily worth $1000 USD but we believe in giving our clients lots of value where ever we can
    I like this design, and would like to know if it is $25 or $425. Thanks.

Oh I apologize for that I will update the information on that template it is indeed priced at $25 USD when you click paypal button it will only charge $25 USD.

Quote Originally Posted by Abikadabra View Post
    Hi Champ

I am a little confused with regard to your pricing regarding Youth Project template. It says at the top $25 USD, but in the body of text it says :
    This design currently retails at $425 USD, it is one amazing design at one amazing price. This design is easily worth $1000 USD but we believe in giving our clients lots of value where ever we can
    I like this design, and would like to know if it is $25 or $425. Thanks.