So much input - and before I comment I would like to say that every single one is appreciated and I may not always implement suggestions I do always take them on board.

Firstly - Big frank, in reply to your suggestion, yes you are right about not putting personal comments about a clients website, luckily in this case he is my cousin and knows my feelings on the subject of the 'man'. And as for the light bulb, obviously electricians don't sell light bulbs, but it is a perfectly internationally recognised symbol for electrics.

Pauland - yes it is a waste of time in my opinion and I have said so to the client, but he still likes it and as I pointed out in my initial post it is a trial before full customisation - He himself will film it with his own script so it will eventually be right for the type of business. And as far as the above the fold thing is concerned, folds are really not that important any more, I recently spoke to a couple of friends in the web design industry and due to ipads and what not people don't mind scrolling down as it has become so easy, major websites have started having important stuff above and below the fold and from a design perspective 'white space' is good.

I don't really understand making the whole area clickable, it's not as if the more>> button is tiny or people wouldn't understand what to do.

I will mention the 'wordy' text to the client.

thanks