Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: WIP - Cute Monster

That's a cute monster, I like it, my kid would be happy to have that on his t-shirt
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

That really is a cute monster. I can see why Franks kid would "be happy to have that on his t-shirt."
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thanks so much for the compliments, everybody! I'm glad you like my monster!

But now I'm having another issue. The contest crew provided t-shirt templates for us to put our images on. But the templates are available in JPG and PNG. When I open the t-shirt templates, and put my image on one of them, my nice, clear image gets digitized. Looks awful! I'm attaching the t-shirt templates so you can all take a look at them.

The way I transferred my image was to open up the image and the t-shirt templates in Photoshop Elements, select the image, and then move the image over onto one of the templates. Again, when I tried that, the image got digitized. Is there any way for me to fix that? Thanks! cutemonsters-assets-package.zip