Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Reading what Ivan said, I realize that I cannot access profiles for feathering because right of the text entry box there are no buttons for the profiles drop-down box (see image). Something I don't do and I should???

[This message was edited by Gary W. Priester on November 22, 2001 at 12:09.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feather.gif 
Views:	215 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	806  

Reading what Ivan said, I realize that I cannot access profiles for feathering because right of the text entry box there are no buttons for the profiles drop-down box (see image). Something I don't do and I should???

[This message was edited by Gary W. Priester on November 22, 2001 at 12:09.]

Bonjour Jean-Guy,

1. Perhaps you have not room enough to show it because of your display definition; in this case, click on the corner of the feathering bar (just right of the separation line) and holding down the mouse button, drag the feathering bar out of the general tools bar up to inside your drawing window.

2. If the little arrow don't appear, go to "Windows + Toolbars + Button Palette (below inside the slider)"; you will see this kind of palette.
    Then holding down your "Alt" key, drag the black and white arrow from the Button palette up to inside the feathering bar and drop it there.

Kind regards,

iva
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buttons.gif 
Views:	205 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	12445  

Ivan
    See my message in Quaker's feathering thread.