Gary,
Hello, how are you?.
About the tutorial .....
As a spanish speaker I can tell you that this way of tutorial implies that a lot of spanish speaker are not able to follow it, when it is written We have the opportunity to read more than once every single phrase, then the english level requiered is really low, when I had a begginer level I could read almost everything with relatively few effort.
For our ears every word is just like a rumour and it makes the task even more difficult, appart from learning xara We'd need to have a degree in English .

I consider myself a very skill xara user, I spent a lot of time using xara and I think I was able to create several really complicated drawings, when I watched the video I felt that several steps are not as clear as needed to a xara begginer user, may be my english listening comprehension is not as good as it needs to.

I am SURE you're trying to do the best, and worked a lot renewing xaraxone site, We have been in touch more than once and I always feel you are here to help.

Writting a comment is always dangerous cause it can sound rude, it's not my intention, it is just let you know what happends with the rest of the world, or at least spamiard world, that what doesn't speak english or even more, it can speak but it finds it difficult to understand when native people speak.

For myself, I prefer the video because I just already know xara basics, but add a written alternative in my oppinion is more than neccessary.

In my case xaraxone guided me from the very basic level to the top and I think that tutorials should be cover all the xara user ranges.

I always say that xara is not the best software, xara xone, tg, xara users and their forum people make xara the best .

As I said I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just sending my point of view.

Sorry about misspelings or gramatical errors.

Best regards and thank you very much