I am with Frances here Bill I don't want to do things over and over again, I have many templates which are used for a host of different jobs and I don't want to go into the the Design Gallery and waste time deleting all the nonsense which are included with those files so that I can use them. I use a lot of CMYK pages which has a restricted colour palette using colours that I know work, then still using this palette I have templates for all stationary set for the printers page size (normallly SAR2 or A3+ in US), newsletters and even one for a web page but that is RGB. Most of these templates have trim marks placed on then manually on layers and it is the same for guides. All of these things and there are many more layers set up make it easy and quick for me to get on with the job. These things are quite specific to me and my job so not many people would find them useable for them as their printer drivers would be different but hell if people get into the self discipline if there are setting up a page save it as a template and save yourself some time if you might use this page again.