Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Farewell But Not Goodbye

Gary I have held off from replying to this because I just didn't know what to say. Seems like you have been on the forfront of this for as long as I can remember. Longer then I have been a member for sure.
    I know this is not goodbye but only a farewell and a retirement from XaraXone. You have been an inspiration and helped so many people over the years. I'm certain that naming Gare as your successor was a wize choice and he will do a great job. And so from me Gary a big THANK YOU for all you have done.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

There's a lot of love going on here Gary... I wish to personally thank you for the education I've received from all the tutorials and workbooks I've read and done over the last 15 years.

All the best,

Joel

Hello Gary,

Good luck in all you do...

To anyone looking at any of the Xara Xone content, it is obvious that it wouldn't be nearly the appealing resource it is, without your love and attention over the years.

You've created a great body of work/tips/tutorials over the years, but I can tell that you won't be resting on your laurels.

Take care and again, THANKS and good luck for the future!

Peace

James

When I think about Xara I inevitably think about the Xara Xone and thus Gary. It's so sad to see you leave Xara Xone. You were doing so much work with Xara Xone that your name almost became synonymous with Xara itself, at least in my mind.
    One of the things I admired the most about you was your endless creativity when putting up new content on Xara Xone every 2 weeks. Thank you for all you've done for the Xara community.
    I am very glad to hear that you're staying as a member and a moderator. Enjoy your well-earned retirement

I'm looking forward to see your successor's work, Gary Bouton, on the Xara Xone and wish him good luck with his new job.

Take care