Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: My links aren't working!!

O!M!G!
    My copy of Xara Xtreme is possessed! I don't know how else to describe it.

Trukkerz and Drwyd, thanks for your help. Trukkerz, the text boxes solved the problem. But, I was unable to get the arrow links to work so I just decided to go with all text links. That's when I discovered the antichrist in my software.

After removing all instances of the graphical links and creating all the text links, I saved and exported the site. When I opened it in my browser Page 1 was fine, Page 2 was fine. Page 3 still has the two arrows!

I closed the browser and double-clicked on Page_3.htm. The text links are there. I opened the .xar file. The text links are there. I open Page_1.htm, navigate to page 3, the arrows are there.

I saved the .xar to another directory. Double-check. Page 3.xar has the text links. I export to the new directory. Open Page_1.htm, navigate to Page_3.htm. The arrow links are there.

I am <this> close to throwing my computer out the window.

The .xar file is attached. Hopefully, y'all can find what it is that I'm missing.

Thanks again
    Jack
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: My links aren't working!!

hi i think the problem with your text links is that you had them linked to a web address and not a page - for navigation arrows just link to a <PAGE> in web designer.

attatched ammended text links
    Attached Files Attached Files