I used Webstyle years ago. In fact it was the first "web design" software of its kind that I had ever seen that didn't cost a thousand million dollars and seven cents! I never really cared for it either. Didn't seem to do much other than coming up with snazzy little menu graphics although I did really like the rollover effects without having to sit and write JavaScript until the wee hours of the morning !

When I found out that the village wanted me to develop its web site I was using "Coffee Cup," which is what my last boss insisted upon. Don't know if you're familiar with it but it's just a fancy HTML editor. Wasn't too bad to work with, really. I still had my circa late '90s versions of Xara 3D, Webster and Webstyle. Actually used that old version of Webstyle for the nav bar on the first incarnation of the village web site.

Then I bought Xtreme 5, the apparent precursor to Web Designer, late in 2009. I'm not kidding, it was less than 2 months later that a version of Web Designer came out and Xtreme was gone in a flash. Thankfully there's great support for it here in the forums! (Present company included, I am extremely thankful to say!!) If not for your help, I'd probably still be tearing my hair out and contemplating using my neighbor's shotgun to kill my computer!

Thanks so much, once again and take care!!
Jack