Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Mp4 no flters

Default Mp4 no flters

When i try to import a mp4 into a webpage i just get a message "That File is not Recongised by any of the installed Filters". I have converted mp4 with "FormatFactory 2.70" to AVC(H264) But still no good. I'm Using (Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7.1.1.1.17261 DL Jun 7 2011. Any Help Please.

Default Re: Mp4 no flters

Video files can't be imported into designer, you have to create a placeholder for them, and also have to be hosted on a Video site (vimeo, youtube).
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

"Adding an MP4 or FLV movie
    Again, use "File" > "Import" or drag and drop the movie onto your page. A placeholder image is generated and as well as your movie file, a movie player is included in your design support folder and it's used to play your movie on your web page. Preview your page to see the working movie player."
    This is from the Help in File is this only for Pro7

Just tried to add a .gif and got this "Internal Program Error 5211.k.fi.rs".
    just tried a .swf and got "That File is not Recongised by any of the installed Filters".
    Nothing seams to Drag n Drop only Photos.
    Last edited by A Wrigley; 05 September 2011 at 03:26 PM.

The creation of placeholders when inserting Flash, PDF and movie files is supported in Xara Web Designer & Xara Designer Pro. There is no support for these features in Photo & Graphic Designer.
    Last edited by bb2; 05 September 2011 at 04:21 PM.

They should Rename the Help "Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 & Pro7" instead of "Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7"and tell you which Feature work in which version.
    If you consult the help folder thats what you expect to get not more problems!