Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Internal Error XARA Web Designer Premium 7.0.4

Hi...
    I recently upgraded from Xara 6 to Xara Web Designer 7 Premium, running a Dell PC XPS on Win 7, 4GB RAM and plenty of disk space.

My site is mainly on photos, which means that it contains a lot of JPGs, all optimized by Xara and designed for display in 96dpi 1000 pix longest side.

With Xara 6 I occationally had problems with uploading, but not often. With Xara 7 it happens all the time. In general I am not able to upload anything. I always meet the error message "internal error" during the export process.

What have I done? Here it is:

1) Posted a ticket. Got a reply from support asking me to optimize all JPGs, which I did. I could then upload ONCE, but then it was back to the same problem and optimizing again does not help
    2) Try running the software as administrator, no good - same problem.
    3) Removing the software, restaring PC, reinstalling and trying again - same problem.

I am stocked completely. Any suggestion for a solution is very much appreciated!

best wishes
    Alf J

Default Re: Internal Error XARA Web Designer Premium 7.0.4

Welcome to TalkGraphics and my apologies for taking so long to get back to you.

Can you publish to a folder on your desktop and then use a FTP application such as Filezilla to upload the files to your web host?

If this works then maybe this is the way to upload your files.