Thank you very much Soquili Old buildings fascinate me as well and I literally went into what can only be described as a semi-catatonic state as we drove into view of it. In my mind I clearly saw it already formatted with the a sepia tone or similar and loudly said, "STOP!!!" My fiancee looks at me like I'm nuts and said, "Are you serious?" I didn't need to answer him as by then I had unsnapped my seat belt and was halfway in the back seat retrieving my camera bag. LOL He made the U-turn and parked in the dirt on the side of that quiet rural freeway. I don't think the car was completely stopped before I was out the door with the lens cap off staring at the house and pacing all around it stopping to stare again, framing it in my mind, looking for "the shot". LOL I took many photos on my stomach in the tall grass and earned myself a lone star tick embedded in the back of my leg for my troubles which I discovered hours after we returned home. At which time I completely freaked out. Hahahaha!

~Darlene~