Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: [tweaks] The tweakset for Web Designer 7 Premium and Designer Pro 7

Thanks Steve. I really trying to like DP10, but I'm finding almost as much that I don't like, as I like.

Jim

Oh don't blame v10 for tweaks incompatibility, Jim.. Tweaks are not official Xara developments as you know, so the programmers aren't going to spend time worrying about compatibility for them. Things move ahead, the most recent tweakset was created for version 7. While some are still usable, a lot of the original tweak functions as now redundant as you can create those effects or functions within the application now.

Steve,
    I guess my complaint is not knowing what is or isn't compatible with v10. My dozens of sites were made in earlier versions of Xara, and I don't know what will work or not work until I upload the site with v10 and try everything.

Jim

Sure Jim, I understand - but it only takes one test publish to know
    Everyone needs to keep changes in mind..