Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
Occasionally I can open an EPS file, but I just now tried again with two EPS files I downloaded this weekend, and once again it gave me the Warning message: "No filters that were designed for this type of file have been found. The import will continue using the most compatible filter, although the image may not appear as intended." When I click the "OK" button, it seems to process the file, but all I get is a blank page. I spent hours searching for the right kind of image, only to be stymied at the last minute. The file I really want to open is simple Celtic design vector graphics in black and white. Nothing but lines. Why it won't open, I don't know. If anyone wants me to send it to them, I'd be happy to do so. If it opens with your program, then obviously there's a problem with my program.

Edit to add: Instead of sending the file, if anyone wants to give it a try, here's the link to the page where I got the file: http://ghosteater.deviantart.com/art...Knots-75638769 Thanks
Advocate, I downloaded the 20 Celtic Knots and Opened with Xara Design Pro 6 - No Warining (FWIW) -Tom aka Hwy101