Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Flourish flowery curvy designs, please how to?

I bought Livebrush a couple months ago, played it with it for quite a while. With "Draw Mode" in Vector mode, it creates beautiful graphics (with practice), but I could never get it to export only the drawing on the page/canvas. Instead, it exported the entire page/canvas with the image on it, or it would export the image but the boundaries of the image would include the entire page/canvas, because it only exports as a .png. Or at least that's all I could get from it.

By the way, it probably takes a long time to develop the technique that looks so easy on the website. Also, in the Pro version I bought, there is no "Flourishes" brush as displayed on the interactive website, http://www.moremeyou.com/you.html Click on Explore and you can see the potential of this program. Maybe "Ligatures" brushes in the program are the closest thing to the "Flourishes" brush on his website.

I wrote the developer and asked how to export just the line drawing as a vector, but he never responded. So if anyone knows how to do this, please post. It's a great little program except for this hurdle.
    Last edited by Advocate; 02 May 2011 at 03:56 PM. Reason: typo