Unfortunately it does not work in any way, for better understanding I created a video that gives an idea of the errors that occur.
In the only widget that I could change seeing the preview, you can not see that I've replaced the photo in the widget.
But to save or not before you edit it there's no way you can use those widgets before the updates are sometimes able to modify and save it but after the last update you can not even once.
Xara I have the following programs before Webdesigner 7 premium
Webstyle4, Xara 3D, Menu Maker, Webdesigner 5 and 6, Xtreme 5 and Designer Pro 6, it happened sometimes that there were errors but WebDesigner 7 premium, there are a lot of mistakes.
I have not started building a test site because with the errors I lose my job done and I have to start again
greetings Milena

link video http://youtu.be/aG0c80mXEpc

Purtroppo non funziona in nessun modo, per far capire meglio ho creato un video che rende l'idea degli errori che si creano.
Nell'unico widget che sono riuscita a modificare vedendo l'anteprima, non si vede la foto che ho sostituito nel widget.
Ma che salvi o meno prima di modificarlo non c'è verso di poter usare quei widget, prima degli aggiornamenti a volte si riusciva a modificarli e salvarli ma dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento non è più possibile nemmeno una volta.
Di Xara ho i seguenti programmi prima di Webdesigner 7 premium
Webstyle4, Xara 3D, Menù Maker, Webdesigner 5 e 6, Xtreme 5 e Designer Pro 6, capitava qualche volta che ci fossero degli errori ma con WebDesigner 7 premium ci sono moltissimi errori.
Non ho ancora iniziato a creare un sito di prova perchè con gli errori perdo il lavoro fatto e devo ricominciare di nuovo.
Ciao Milena