I have spent days now trying to find a database program to use for a web site and am no closer to finding the right one than I was when I started. (Sure know a lot more about some of them, however!

The site will be for advertising real estate - no selling. A customer needs to be able to fill out a form with all personal/property data and then someone looking for a property be able to check off boxes of what they are looking for - State, city, area, 2 bedroom, pool, etc, etc - and have one or more properties that fit these criteria returned for them to look at. And our back office needs as well. Overall, a simple task for a DB.

But there must also be pictures of the property and with most of the programs that seems to be a problem.

All of the real estate CRM programs I have looked at offer much more than what we need as we will not be tracking contracts or salesmen and are not flexible enough to let us "re-design" things.

I thought I had found one - Zoho - but have found out that of the 17 different modules they offer, most will not work together - each has it's own data base, which seems totally crazy to me. And the pricing is totally out of whack as well - in their "creator" program, one gets 6000 "records" for $15.00/mo but in their "records" program, one get 250,000 "rows" for the same price.

Other than playing around with Access many - too many - years ago, I know little about databases so ease of use is an absolute requirement.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - jb

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - jb