Excellent site Solar. Top class. I like the layout, colours and design.

My first instinct was to click the ‘home’ key, which didn’t work. I thought I was on the ‘gallery’ page. I realize now the gallery page is the home page. If so, I would either remove the big ‘home’ button on the home page, or the word ‘gallery’. My own choice would be to put an actual homepage up, that would explain who you are and what you do. It would have a link to the gallery, which would take you to what is currently your homepage. At the moment there is nothing said about what you do or who you are. Much of your traffic will be from people who know nothing about you or your business, so you need to make this clear.

The gallery itself contains many excellent designs, but once activated it is fairly slow going. These are mostly single images so I would normally expect them to load instantly. It goes through at a decent speed the second time around, but how many people watch such things twice? Also, if you are in the slideshow, what do you click to go back to the slideshow menu (thumbnails)?

Perhaps the gallery’s set of small thumbnails could be presented lower on the page, and as the viewer places their cursor over them a larger image could appear in the main frame above. People could see the design instantly and keep browsing this way instead of waiting out the slow loading slideshow. Perhaps you could have a button called ‘slideshow’ for those who prefer slideshows, but it would need to load faster and have an option to return to the menu from any page.

Just my thoughts.