Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Vertical fill on Pasteboard Background

Quote Originally Posted by Bokie View Post
    I have found that I can change the color of the pasteboard background it will be the color outside of the web page when viewing the site in a width greater than the web page.

Is there any way of putting a graphic as that background instead of just a color?

Thank You
    Hi,

I'm looking for a way to create a vertical fill on the pasteboard background.
    The helpfile says:
    Code:
    Advanced backgrounds
    Web Browsers do not allow a graduated color background over the whole visible window (i.e. as a real HTML background), but they do support repeating, tiled, bitmaps as backgrounds. So you can use this to create a full-window graduated background, by creating a bitmap, which is then tiled (repeated) across the page.
    At first I thought this was exactly what I was looking for, but this seems to be related to the page background instead of the pasteboard background. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Following your post, I indeed managed to create a tiled 'image' background.
    I was wondering if this could be taken further, and whether the XWD 6 Tweaks "Tile background horizontally" only could be used.

If possible I would like to copy the method described in the helpfile but then apply to the pasteboard background.

Can someone confirm if this is possible?

Thanks a lot!

Erwin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SNAG-005_ 17-01-2011_ 0.21.44.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	79385  
    Erwin Panen