Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Open a layer and close the others

Hello there!
    I uploaded my demo site. Click to solo layer onto "Home Page", to remove all that annoying layers that keeps appear on the front page.
    So, after I tryed some of the possibilities I ended up with what you see. My layers still opens one after another (after I click their corresponding image) and not one at a time. And more of this, the last layer (one of the three above) keep appearing underneath the beneath ones even if I click it last.
    If I could make those layers/popups appear like when HTML Placeholder "Locking Popups" is removed....will be awesome.
    I can not remove that placeholder, because I want to add in the future tho possibility to change backgrounds. To do this I'll have to add in the background each desired image to fill the entire background screen, than, for each bg added to insert a button which opens up the chosen bg and closes down all the others (I have no other ideea to apply here to make useful of "Don't scroll background" for each background I choose)...but this is other cup of coffee.
    Attached Files Attached Files