Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: "What is Creativty?"

it must be unique but nice!

@flashfango, thank you for your input!

I am now writing the draft of the entry 'what is creativity'. should you come by this thread please feel free to continue leaving any thots or ideas you have on creativity- I receive notification for any new posts. and, feel free to contact me or leave a comment on the journal as this journey is intended to be a collaboration. Thank you!

answering the ? what is creativity has turned into a project! I'll be giving an 'answer' in Parts, so I appreciate your patience as I work to make this as worthy an effort as I can without turning it into a research project. =] If you've not checked out my jounal lately, there have been some new posts you may find of interest, in the meantime. thank you

Hi,
    To expand oon my post previously. If you go to the beach, forest or wherever you stroll and see a unique design on a tree, driftwood etc., you can create iether by digital means (take a Photo) of the design and create your impression of it, or take a piece of driftwood and carve what you precieve in the wood into your creation.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    If you go to the beach, forest or wherever you stroll and see a unique design on a tree, driftwood etc., you can create
    British Columbia is a great place for it too, Scotty. I was born there, and have great early memories of those forests.
    Visiting/participating in TalkGraphics since i/us (’97).

What is Creativity? Part 1 [your voice] has been published. the link is in my signature
    thank you

I'm happy to inform that the question, "What is Creativity?", has been published on my journal in complete form- with 3 parts.
    I would very much appreciate any constructive comments or crits either directly on the journal itself or right here.

I will be on holiday break as of tomorrow (12/10/10) and my access to internet/emails will be occaisional during this time. but I hope that some of you will leave feedback. thank you, and happy holidays to all.