Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 payments through merchant other than Paypal

I am looking for a shopping cart solution that embeds in the website that is not Paypal. My client wants the visitor to feel like they are still on the website and not transferred elsewhere. Do you know of any?

I hope my question is clear - easy to set up like Paypal but at checkout it does not say Paypal.

Thanks!

Default Re: payments through merchant other than Paypal

Hello Monica and Welcome to TalkGraphics

bb2 from Xara was talking about a solution Ecwid: E-commerce Widgets Have a look at this solution.

Red face Re: payments through merchant other than Paypal

Thank you, I will check into it.

Monica, I would also offer the alternative view - it is comforting to go to paypal - I trust the paypal site - however if the payment process is embedded and the site is new to me, then I may well not continue. I try and be selective about who I give credit card info to.

I would never pass my CC details to a site that didn't have a secure https connection, at the very least.

I agree with what Paul said. I am not a big fan of PayPal but they do have credibility. And PayPal now accepts most major credit cards, even if you already have a PayPal account.

Maybe there is a way you can bring the PayPal window into your site using an iframe. See this tutorial. That way the visitor would not have to leave the site.

Another alternative is to link using the Open Link in: New Window (Blank) link option. This opens a new window with the PayPal check out page but does not close your client's site.