Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Photo popup problem

Quote Originally Posted by jsalk View Post
    Jonazen and aagaard -

Thanks a million. That was it! Never in a million years would I have figured that out. Thanks to all who chimed in. Now things seem to be working as they should.

Thanks again for all your help.

- Jim
    Hey Jim - good news indeed! I wouldn't have thought to search out the articles if Aagaard hadn't shared that post, and wouldn't have researched the issue unless I ran into it myself -- something that might, or might not, have happened over the next couple of years... Kudos to Aagaard for posting here.

Not sure how we'd go about doing this, but this strikes me as the kind of info that should be stickied or added into an FAQ or knowledgebase...

Default Re: Photo popup problem

Quote Originally Posted by jonazen View Post
    Not sure how we'd go about doing this, but this strikes me as the kind of info that should be stickied or added into an FAQ or knowledgebase...
    On many forums, the origial poster can "modify" (edit) his/her post. I was trying to see if I could modify the Topic to add " - SOLVED" That way, if someone searched, they would see that the thread included the solution. But the "modify" option does not appear to be present (unless I just didn't see it).

- Jim