Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Links don't work in Chrome

Works OK in Chrome here [latest version is 10.0.... btw]. The XaraXone site is not built with XWD. So I'm flummoxed
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I am having the same problem with a developing site www.byamhouse.info: only the second level menu links under "gallery" work. Looking at it with IE Tab in Chrome is OK. The same occurs with another site I've got under development. Very puzzling.

Sounds like it's a crome issue if different sites created with different software behave the same.
    I was born outside the box! - Aridzone
    WebDesignerTemplate

It is very strange, because from a different computer of mine (always using Chrome) I can browse all pages... So it is maybe caused by a different issue... Maybe AVIRA Antivirus?

I have been having the same exact problem; there was one specific point at which chrome ceased to work (whatever it was, it was notable; it caused the first unwanted restart I've dealt with in Win7). Uninstalling and reinstalling chrome does nothing whatsoever. Additionally, I have been having the google links in firefox or explorer redirect me to ad sites.

[link removed. Please read FAQs for new users]
    Last edited by gwpriester; 22 September 2011 at 07:45 PM.