Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there a way to have the black on white interface instead of the white on black

I like the XE5 clear to use interface: black text on white - clear and sharp and easy on the eye. Pro6 looks like its trying to copy the Adobe look - which looks old hat - with white text on black, hard to read when using for a length of time.
    Is there a way to set the interface back to the "xara" look and not an adobe copy look?
    Otherwise Pro6 has some really good functional improvements.
    Thanks

Default Re: Is there a way to have the black on white interface instead of the white on black

Hold down the SHIFT + CTRL + ALT buttons on the keyboard with one hand, then press "S". WARNING - Any changes you have made to your toolbars will be lost - WARNING
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Default Re: Is there a way to have the black on white interface instead of the white on black

Bob, thanks that's brilliant!
    Thanks for the quick response.
    Will it save toolbar changes for each state if I chaneg them - that said I have never needed to change them anyway.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't mind the colour as much as the size of the scroll bars, which to me, are much too small in the new appearance. DaveC

If you want to revert to the new UI, use the same procedure on the keyboard. Any changes made to the toolbars will be lost again, I'm afraid.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.