Hello everyone

Hope you are all doing well long time no hear I am back now for good and looking forward to being part of this community again........................

OK just got Designer Pro 6 well done Xara excellent release really enjoying using it so far.

I want to run a PHP script within an iframe, it is a guestbook script for a B&B client whose site is only small so was designed with XP5, it has opened lovely in DP6 and have edited it with no issues so here is my question:

I want to install this guestbook script in its own folder within the website, I want the design to stay fluid throughout the site but customising the template for the guestbook to incorporate the xara design is well a pig of a job and I have no lost the will to live, so my plan is to create a placeholder and use it as an iframe directed to the guestbook script.

Before I go down this line, as the people who know me will know what I know about iframes I could write on the back of a postage stamp and usually avoid them like the plague however in this situation one could be perfect to make sure the design stays fluid.

Anyone with any input? DO's and dont's etc before I waste any more time thinking about doing this?

Thanks in advance

Chris