Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Extended Trial Key

I downloaded the trial version of Designer Pro 6 on my machine at work. I then registered it so I could get the extended trial key but I never did get the key. I keep trying to extend the trial but cannot get the key. Anyone know any tricks that would allow me to extend the trial?

Default Re: Extended Trial Key

You have to go to Xara Service Center here and login your account to get the extended key.

I have tried going there multiple times. When I "regiter" the product, I never get the email with the key and then when I go back later to look at my account, no products show. I have tried this about 10 times with the same results every time.

Sounds fundamental but you might check ithat you have your correct email address and user name with Xara. If it has changed and you login with Xara nothing will show in your account. I don't remember for sure how this works but if I were you I'd check just to be sure.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

My extension came by email within a few minutes of registering.
    Check your junk mail folder would be my first guess.

Also, I have people tell me for years my form on my site does not work, yet when I fill it out, it always works for me. When I ask my server about this he came to the same conclusion as myself (not sure if it is right or not) but we think people having problems may be filling it out on their machine at work and possibly their servers stop it from happening to discourage people from doing this while working (supposidly working).............frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    people having problems may be filling it out on their machine at work and possibly their servers stop it from happening to discourage people from doing this while working (supposidly working).............frank.
    I think you are right there Seagull. This could be the source of the problem.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I suspected that possibly me email address was wrong but that was OK. I do not think it is being blocked because I get email from Xara and I have downloaded many trial programs without a problem.

I have also suspected that there may be confusion because I have an account at home and one here at work (different email addresses though). Kind of perplexing...........