Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default First 'shopping' website

Hi Guys/gals

I have just done a website for a customer which includes some paypal buttons (my first), I really can't believe how easy this was. Please have a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.andysvancovers.com

For some reason I am getting a repeat on the second button, I have tried seeing if it is duplicated but it isn't, also used outlines quality to check, again nothing there. I also deleted a previous upload and did a fresh upload to the web space, but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Kash

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: First 'shopping' website

Very nice site looks good. As for the problem with the second button, have you checked to see if you have a visible mouse over layer on that page?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

When you say "buttons" do you mean the red homepage/e-mail/phone buttons? If so the 2nd one( e-mail )works for me but the phone button is dead.

Thanks for the comments frances

I have solved the button problem, I just grouped the text and button and this solved it - it should look ok now.

Kash