Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Possible Bug in MouseOver?

Just noticed the following behaviour with Designer Pro 6.

Mouseover fails to load the altered state image of the right-most button only when passing the cursor left to right over a row of buttons.

Try loading and previewing the attached file. If you glide the mouse across the row left to right, over each button in turn, the last button doesn't 'switch' its image properly.

This doesn't happen when passing from right to left!

Have just also noticed that this happens only in IE (and in web page preview of course). Does not appear to be a problem in Firefox.

Is it some IE strangeness or a subtle bug in Designer Pro perhaps?

Scrim
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Possible Bug in MouseOver?

I can't reproduce your error, I get correct mouse overs every time left-right, right-left using IE8, Try hitting Ctrl F5 on your keyboard when viewing the page in IE this will refresh the cache.
    I ate my crayon.

Quote Originally Posted by JaffDave View Post
    I can't reproduce your error, I get correct mouse overs every time left-right, right-left using IE8, Try hitting Ctrl F5 on your keyboard when viewing the page in IE this will refresh the cache.
    Thanks for reply. Mine is IE7 on Vista (I am supposing that the Xara preview function is using the same internal IE code library?). Wondering if it only affects earlier versions of IE.

Would anyone with IE 7 (or earlier) mind having a go.

TIA
    Scrimshaw

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

It is an IE7 issue that I have had before. Upgrading to IE8 will remove the issue.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.