Has anybody downloaded both version of the trial program?

What I like.........I can upgrade to the pro version for the same version as everybody else.

..........I like the layer gallery in the pro version, being able to drag objects from one layer to the other. Has the regular version implimented this or not.

........downloaded the pro version, but do not have the time to try and experiment with it, so the 6 day time limit is ticking by without me learning anything

What I don't like........do not like the new interface. I have played with the screen resolution of my computer to make compatable for my eyes. Nice big fonts, icons, etc. The new interface just by passes all this and ends up with small eye straining fonts, icons that are very hard for me to see. If I do buy, this is one kid that will revert to the old light gray interface. The new is nice to look at......sort of..........but is too hard on my eyes.

........Also don't particularly like it being an all in one. Even though I said I wouldn't, I sucked myself into buying web designer 6.......so why do I need it in all in one program. Right clicking is bring up too many options now, the menu bars are getting to crowded and messy, making it hard to find the options I want.

So, if the regular version has the same layer gallery, maybe I will just stick with it, if not maybe I will upgrade. Can anybody help me with this one so I don't have to download both trial versions.........frank

p.s. If I get a chance to play with the trial version before it expires, maybe I will join the forum in some of the debates and challenges that are going on. I was watching Xhris's videos on you tube to try to decide whether to buy the upgrade or not, and when I went back to watch the second one for a second time, it was pulled........too bad, it was effecting my decision on whether to buy or not. Hope this dispute ends up with everybody being friends again. Also just read Egg's thread about not being a moderator anymore. This forum has gone through really good periods where everybody is very helpful, bad periods where there are some nasty, insulting remarks, but mostly just good........hope the new rules don't break something that was basically working and working really well..........