Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: New Dark Color Scheme + XDP6 New Feature Mod = Slightly Better Viewing Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    John who's post are you replying to?
    Everyone who apply.
    If to mine, there wasn't anything to complain about. The original UI is the one I prefer. My complaint is that it may disappear in the future for one that is not pleasant to use.
    But you understand that for some people the old UI was bad right? And you didn't care about them back then as it suited you personally. Now you have a choice so your complains are quite pointless. And if in future you'll get no choice and the UI you don't like, the amount of your complaints shouldn't get higher than those of people who were not happy with the old UI in the past. That means, about 1 or 2 posts. In the dear xara forum.
    Am I wrong?
    John.
    IP

Default Re: New Dark Color Scheme + XDP6 New Feature Mod = Slightly Better Viewing Experience

Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
    Everyone who apply.
    . Now you have a choice so your complains are quite pointless.
    Well, it has been said that that option isn`t good, and could cause trouble
    since the old one will be phased out.

And if in future you'll get no choice and the UI you don't like, the amount of your complaints shouldn't get higher than those of people who were not happy with the old UI in the past. That means, about 1 or 2 posts. In the dear xara forum.
    Am I wrong?
    Well, Coca Cola was smart enough to bring Coca Cola classic back.
    be aware, not to become a ware.
    IP

People complain when things effect them. That is how everyone responds.

The ability to switch between the dark and light UIs is quite acceptable to me.

It was stated that the ability to switch to the original UI may be dropped in future releases.

This in essence is saying that Xara would no longer want to support people that prefer the original UI. This is why I'm complaining now and not before.

The purpose of my complaining now is in hopes that someone in authority to make decisions takes notice.

I fully understand that maintaining two UIs takes a lot of resources. But I also feel that if a UI is to be dropped it should be the one that requires 3rd party software and any licensing fees that costs.

I also understand that money has already been spent, but feel that should not be considered as a reason to continue to spend more time and money on a 3rd party solution.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Very well. Now, please post all your suggestions in the Dear Xara forum which is constantly monitored by Xara unlike all these threads.
    All the rant anywhere else is not likely to influence future decisions.
    Thank you.
    John.
    IP

Wink Re: New Dark Color Scheme + XDP6 New Feature Mod = Slightly Better Viewing Experience

Please register your vote in the User Interface Poll
    IP