Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: 6.1.1 versions released

Don't know if this belongs here, but what the heck, I'm sure one of the many helpful people here will answer my question. I have XP5, want to upgrade (online) but also want to order the manual, how do I go about both?
    Patman = Patrick Mangner

Alzimers. What's that, I forgot. Growing old is not for Wimps
    My first created site harryshilltop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Patman.nyc View Post
    Don't know if this belongs here, but what the heck, I'm sure one of the many helpful people here will answer my question. I have XP5, want to upgrade (online) but also want to order the manual, how do I go about both?
    Sledger or one of the other moderators might know for sure, but I think you'll have to order those seperate.
    I just upgraded yesterday and I do not remember seeing them together. I know that it's listed. Hope I'm wrong and Sledger will correct me. Be patient, they come through at least once twice a day on Sundays.

Hope this helps some.

actually if you upgrade from Xara Extreme 5 NOT PRO you DO get the manual. I have it in my hot little hands from upgrading from Xtreme 5 to Xara Designer Pro 6.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    actually if you upgrade from Xara Extreme 5 NOT PRO you DO get the manual. I have it in my hot little hands from upgrading from Xtreme 5 to Xara Designer Pro 6.

Cheers
    Sorry I have not received my CD as of yet. But that is good news, TY for sharing