Well.. first I was shocked at this division into "home & daddy photo edition" and "pro edition" but the discount for upgrade made me to download it and give it a try. Some basic shapes, some simple things and I can't see anything really that new and exciting. Content-aware was and will be useless for me as I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to photos plus there aren't really that many changes.

Unfortunately, as you had promised - a lot of web designer features inside, but none of them are really used by professional designers (XHTML+CSS and CMS designers) unless you want a quick, simple web site (no one serious will develop a really big web site with such tools). I'll stick to my Xtreme 5 as a small, fast tool for petty things. The upgrade price is very nice for old users and I'm giving Magix a big handshake for this one. I won't take the upgrade, though. Like I do with Corel - I'll upgrade every two editions so I get more changes.

Another thing.. today my brand new Design Premium CS5 arrived, so... goodbye, Xara. I might have a look at it next year.

Just out of curiosity - can one switch off this awful black skin into the old one? I've already uninstalled X6 but I was just wondering.