Hi

I know what you mean. I immediately searched for it in XX5Pro and couldn't find it. If it isn't there, then that explains it. Although it might be there and I just haven't discovered it. The button in XWD6 does something different from the 1:1 in Xtreme. The former appears to restore a graphic to its native resolution. The latter zooms in so you can work with detail. Have I got this right? LOL!

I don't mind. I use WD6 for webs and XX for graphics. As weird as it sounds I like to do different stuff in different programs, (I have all the industry leviathans, but much prefer to live with the pretty software) so I normally design in Xara and others and bring in the graphics from outside. I know. Weird. It's hard to change. I still miss DOS!

It's taken me long enough to accept that my phone is now, mainly, a computer. I like a product to do exactly what it should and no more. Many software designers do not know when to stop.

Anyway, the great news is that a problem that absorbed me for days is now solved. Still, it made me learn something, including a few home truths about Windows 7, which is never a waste.

Best wishes to all.

Ali