Hi, first post, 20 hours or so into Xara. I've done amateur design before in Dreamweaver, now I'm redoing this website in Xara.

Question first: Really? I can't organize my site into folders? All the pages just have to run on, one after another? Working in Dreamweaver organizing my pages in folders was imperative for my sanity, and, while I like Xara so far, I'm dismayed that the interface just puts one page after another... I'm the guy that puts the screwdriver down and can't find it 30 seconds later.

If I'm mistaken, please enlighten me.

But if it's true then Xara really should have this ability- even if it doesn't upload in the folders, that doesn't matter- just so I can focus on the section I'm working on. Just another level in the Page Gallery would work, with a collapsible/ expandable tree... even better if I could also expand and collapse right on the page. (Also another level could be linked to repeating objects, too, repeating in one folder but not in another.)

Okay, I'm just a few hours into my learning curve, so maybe I've overlooked something- it's a lot to take in for a guy who's always used Adobe stuff.

Thanks,
Joff