Hello All

I think this is in the right place if not please excuse me and move to wherever it should be

I am trying to intergrate my site header and footer created in Xara Xtreme Pro 5 into a back end web hosting script (WHMCS), having a bit of trouble, here is what I have done so far:

On a new page in XXP5 I have pasted my header and navbar exported it then opened the generated html in Expression Web 3, not made any changes here at all just copied it into the header.tl fil in WHMCS where I "think" it should go, uploaded the file to the relevant place, and also the header_htm_files to root of the install.

THe header and nav bar are displaying perfectly but in the complete wrong place actually in the middle of the page, also it has disabled all of the WHMCS internal links, I have studied the code now since 7am lol now have a migrane and blurred vision, it must be something simple but just cant see it.

The link to the page I am talking about is:

Code:
http://clientarea.99quidwebsites.co.uk/index.php
Could some of your more knowledgable people have a look and tell me what I have done wrong? Pretty please?

It is now driving me insane and I could kick myself because I should know how to fix this I just cant see the problem.

As usual thanks in advance for any help

WHMCS support have offered to fix it for $37 ro something which is fine but I really want to know where I have gone wrong I should know, paying them to fix it isn't going to solve anything apart from making it show correctly..........

Thanks in advance

Chris