I am using XXP 5.1.0.9131 DL dated June of 09. (Any way I can upgrade to the latest version to eliminate a few bugs?). The CD version hasn't been delivered yet. (Seems a strange way to run a railroad with non-updateable outdated DL versions for long time paying customers).

1. I have a XAR file that refuses to add new pages to the document. No matter what I try, no new page is created. Duplicate page also fails. Any idea how to force a new page creation? Any way to merge all work into a new document and start fresh? (Can't share the file due to NDA).

2. When I have a 1280x720 custom page size, and have a 1280x720 bitmap that I want to use as a 'Page Background', the resulting page background shows about a single pixel around the edge of the document on two sides... it does not fill the canvas properly. It shows as being 100% scale, and located at 0,0. Any idea how to make the 'Page Background' work properly in this instance? If I start a new document and assign the same image as the page background, it positions/scales itself properly.

3. Is there a way to turn off the single pixel black border around a page? I found how to turn off the page shadow but not the border.

I feel some of these issues might be solved in an update but it appears I can't update.

Thanks!