Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

A friend had a logo designed some time back but he only ever needed it for his website until now. It was originally done in Photoshop but the designer has since disappeared so no hi-res original to work from.

Now he needs and EPS for his Printer. I suggested getting a quote to have the logo re-constructed using the website GIF as a template. I can't see it as a very challenging job but I'm short on both time and Xara expertise.

If anyone's interested, you can see the logo in the top left corner at http://www.mghproperties.com

I figure if I have the reconstruction in Xara X1 format I can export an EPS for his Printer to use on brochures, or any other format that may be required in time. Correct?

You can contact me at XaraJob@HackersNightmare.com.

Thanks in advance,
    - Bill Hely

A friend had a logo designed some time back but he only ever needed it for his website until now. It was originally done in Photoshop but the designer has since disappeared so no hi-res original to work from.

Now he needs and EPS for his Printer. I suggested getting a quote to have the logo re-constructed using the website GIF as a template. I can't see it as a very challenging job but I'm short on both time and Xara expertise.

If anyone's interested, you can see the logo in the top left corner at http://www.mghproperties.com

I figure if I have the reconstruction in Xara X1 format I can export an EPS for his Printer to use on brochures, or any other format that may be required in time. Correct?

You can contact me at XaraJob@HackersNightmare.com.

Thanks in advance,
    - Bill Hely

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

If anyone's interested <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

here's a xara file with a quick duplication.

Glenn
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Glenn

Wow! At best I was hoping for a couple of quotes.

Instead I got 4 contributions of ready to use XAR files, and no one asked for any money!

I'll let my friend choose which one he uses, but I feel I have to do something to show our appreciation.

I'll be in touch with each of the contributors to offer a complementary copy of my PC and Internet security eBook. The Second Edition is just finished and will be uploaded within the week. Please give me a couple of days to get back to you, so you can have the latest version.

Many thanks to all. Fantastic community spirit here.

NO MORE CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE
    Those received will do just fine.

Best regards,
    - Bill Hely
    - Author: The Hacker's Nightmare
    - http://HackersNightmare.com