Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Such a Heartbreak - 'read error' again

Damm, I love using this program so much (Xtreme Pro 5), but this is at least the 6th or 7th time that I'm happily going along and BAMM!

I get some error and the file is inaccessible. I got a 'read error' and I can't get the file to load... it previews in the 'open dialog' box but won't load.

I'm becoming so fearful in continuing to work with Xtreme because of these happenings. I have 3 very important websites created with it, and every time I need to make adjustments and changes I start praying to Jesus, Moses, Buddha and yes, even Allah. (not taking any chances)

I guess I have no choice but to make a temporary switch to another app until Xara gets some of the kinks out... anyway, I attached the error message and the .xar file in the hopes that one of you experts can either get me the file back or at least give me some explanation as to why it happened so I may avoid the action that caused it. I'm just glad that this time it only happened an hour into the work.

Anyway, patience, patience. I know (hope) by the next release it becomes a lot more solid.

Thanks

Cliff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.png 
Views:	147 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	66237  
    Attached Files Attached Files