Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Mouseover effects...where did they go?

Quote Originally Posted by aridzone View Post
    We don't know how you managed it Oldtbone.
    Curtis was nice enough to rebuild it for you.
    Maybe you could try to do it again
    Let us know!
    Just an amazing talent I didn't know I had, I suppose!
    Sledger bailed me out on a very similar problem I was having a few weeks ago, and we couldn't figger out how I did it!
    You guys are the Greatest, and I'll continue to pick your brains as long as you will allow me! (Plus...get in some XWD Help study time!)

¡Muchísimas gracias!

Tomás

De nada, señor Tomás.

When in the design stage I always keep version backups to roll back to if I have completely mucked something up.

I had a similar problem - mouseover effect on all pages - exported the site and all was working fine. Continued to make other changes to the design and exported the site .... the mouseover effect had disappeared on 3 pages.

Was pretty impossible for me to backtrack to figure out what I might have done, but it was easy to roll back to the last version I had successfully exported. I than reapplied my other design elements - checking the mouseover at each point. Shrug - haven't a clue how the mouseover disappeared on the pages - all worked fine on the recreate.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

No offense taken OT. When I proposed the solution, it was for how I would do it if I were a beginner. I know how to fix the buttons and I would have done it that way at my level of understanding of the software. From you posts, you sounded like you were fairly new to XWD. I still think that my way would have been faster (for you), but since Curtis did it for you, I guess it is a moot point.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

When in the design stage I always keep version backups to roll back to if I have completely mucked something up.
    I totally agree!
    I ALWAYS make a copy of something I'm working on (websites, graphics, photos, and even print).
    Plus I burn backups to CD on a regular basis.
    It will save your butt someday.