Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wink Re: xara web designer

Hi all and thanks for this webpage. I managed to arrange everything. Now It is only the upload taking so long time.
    Birgitta

Default Re: xara web designer

Quote Originally Posted by birgitta View Post
    Hi all and thanks for this webpage. I managed to arrange everything. Now It is only the upload taking so long time.
    Birgitta
    Hi Birgitta,

What is your modem speed for upload? It seems strange that it should take so long. If you have an external FTP program, you could try it with that and see if the upload times are the same. If they are, then it's probably one of a few things......line speed, site server speed, oh, what operating system are you using?

Ed......:-)

Question Re: xara web designer

Hi! I use mobile modem! I have problems with one link in treatment menu "treatment" is linked to the treatments but peeling comes up instead, what do I do?
    Look here http://www.starbeauty.se

Birgitta

Hello All
    I just designed the interface for a clinic using XWD.

There's only the Index.htm page as I am still doing it and have not yet placed any links on the menu for obvious reasons as stated (i.e still doing other pages)

check it here: www.cliniquepierrejanet.com

Re: xara web designer

I get mad when I do not get the links to serve pages just disappear, I do not know if I want to work in this program, given it is good in many ways but with interconnections makes me crazy.
    Birgitta

Link failure can be invariably attributed to user/designer error. It can be very easily corrected. Once you make a link assignment, ALWAYS click the Apply button. Once you get into the habit, your link problems will fade away.