Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default imported lines won't print

See in the attached file. What's up with that?

I can successfully export to pdf though.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: imported lines won't print

mikalele, I don't know why it won't print either. Did you import it from a cad program?

However if you select all the lines, group them and Copy/Paste them to a new drawing they print. See attachment. I only copied the lines, not the other layer.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

In evaluating the two .xar files, I note that the original (the one whose lines don't print) uses line widths that are 0.25pix, while the second copy uses line widths that are 0.33pix. Might that make a difference?

Hi Curtis, no it doesn't. If you just copy the lines directly off the original and paste them into a new document (no need to group) they print.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    mikalele, I don't know why it won't print either. Did you import it from a cad program?
    yeah, it was imported from a cad program (.ai export). Thanks for the workaround!