I would just like to say this.... different strokes for different folks at different times. Xara is catering to a niche market of individuals and I fall into that category.

Not everyone needs photoshop or wants photoshop and Illustrator. It does not have to be an either or situation. I mostly use XARA and I also use photoshop and illustrator when I need to. Simple.

Personally, I cannot get done what I need to get done with XARA. It has been a life saver for me and I cannot begin to tell you how much I am grateful from the bottom of my heart for this software. I could kiss each and every person in the office! I feel your love.

I would like to thank the staff at XARA because their software has literally saved my life! I LOVE THE NEW FEATURES IN PRO 5. I jumped up and down for at least 5 minutes. GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS... THANK YOU!
I have been using XARA to design sites and the merging of 2 programs is my dream come to life. No... it's not Dreamweaver and it doesn't need it be... otherwise I would use Dreamweaver. I don't need XARA to be like photoshop... other wise I use photoshop... period point blank!

I love the simplicity of XARA and I am sure it will continue to improve over time.

Kisses and Love!
M