Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Thank you and good bye! I'm no longer Xara's target audience.

hmm...
    Last edited by remi; 28 June 2009 at 01:52 PM.
    IP

Default Re: Thank you and good bye! I'm no longer Xara's target audience.

Quote Originally Posted by remi View Post
    But this will not change the "feeling", that eobet is right with his thread title, when he is saying that _he_ is no longer Xara's target audience.
    Yes. Nothing will change it. He has a freedom of choice. If he finds Illustrator more appropriate program for his needs than Xtreme, then he will use Illustrator. There's nothing really bad in this. There's no perfect programs out there, no matter what you'll do, some users will prefer something else. It would be naive to believe and try to create a penultimate software that will be eternally considered the best choice for everyone.
    If Eobet feels that he is no longer a target audience, be it. We have our target audience, we do work to expand it and enforce our position within it. I'm very sorry that Eobet doesn't feel like being a part of it. I really wish him luck with his great artistic work in any software he chose. But business is business, we have to make decisions and follow them. And, of course, no one knows yet what will be tomorrow. So let's see.
    John.
    IP