Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

Yes!!!

Formula:
    Number of Years using Xara (or Artworks) multiplied by wanting new vectortools (1-10):
    Years: 17
    Want new Vectortools: 10
    My Score: 170
    So, Yes (for whatever this thread is worth).
    Last edited by Xcellent; 10 June 2009 at 03:13 AM.

My score comes out at 130

yes, please.

I do not want any new vector tools. Lets keep the same ones forever.

Yes

and

Xara can make use of PS plugins as this is a 'standard' - would it be possible to make use of the vector plugins which are aimed at 'Illy' ??

( seeing as John's paying close attention )

Yvonne

I would love some new vector tools.

However this "petition" is almost pointless.

1. Just wishing for them doesn't make them so.

2. It is entirely possible that due to the limited number of people who visit the forum, that Xara can say "look out of the 150,000 (wild guess!) copies of Xara Xtreme 5 only 67 people want new vector tools. That's a really low percentage.

Xara know we would like new vector tools - unless they are deaf, dumb and blind, they've seen the same threads that we all have seen, but they obviously have other priorities to ensure that they make money and stay in business.

Personally, I'd rather they stay in business, and hope for more vector tools, than have them go under, and know that I'll never get anything else from them ....
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    of the 150,000 (wild guess!) copies of Xara Xtreme 5 only 67 people want new vector tools. That's a really low percentage.
    People who take the time to write here may represent 1 on 1000, or 1 on 10 000 nobody knows.

It is not astronomically accurate but is still the best customer feedback tool a company could have.

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    I would love some new vector tools ... Personally, I'd rather they stay in business, and hope for more vector tools, than have them go under, and know that I'll never get anything else from them ....
    Hear! Hear! I think they're doing a darn good job and will no doubt get a balance, given time to survive the recession ... though pleasing everybody would be a miracle too far
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64