Here is what may be the most comprehensive and detailed Spinning Logo Tutorial yet.
The .pdf file is quite large at about 550kb. But I can upload it as 6 smaller files if required.
- The difference between bitmap and vector files explained
- How to Use the Shape Editor Tool for hand tracing.
- Explanation of all the tools and dialogue boxes and their settings in both Xara Xtreme and Xara 3D.
- How to import a background for the spinning logo.
- How to export the finished masterpiece.
- Over 30 screenshots to assist in understanding how it's done.
I'd like to thank shaun007 for his permission to use amended versions of his graphics in the tutorial.
The copyright for this tutorial belongs to Bob Taylor 2009.