Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

When you draw a closed shape then fill it with a photo of something then use the bevel feature then convert it to a curve, the bevel shape when you go to edit it in point mode has created thousands of nodes when the original shape only has a few nodes defining it's shape. Actually you don't even need to ad any fill to the shape. just converting a bevel to an outline makes it have thousands of nodes.

s.g.

When you draw a closed shape then fill it with a photo of something then use the bevel feature then convert it to a curve, the bevel shape when you go to edit it in point mode has created thousands of nodes when the original shape only has a few nodes defining it's shape. Actually you don't even need to ad any fill to the shape. just converting a bevel to an outline makes it have thousands of nodes.

s.g.

I meant to post it as a reply in the bug section anyway not as a new topic. My apologies for wasting space. Like I am now.

s.g.

This has been fixed and the fix will be in the final release. There is generally no need to do the convert to editable shapes on bevels, they blend etc etc perfectly.