Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Made background in Twitter using Xtreme 4

I made a background and layers using Xara Xtreme Pro 4. See at twitter.com/lukstruk

My question is:

I wanted to use a hyperlink on the "follow me on Twitter" footprint thing to follow me. I clicked on the Utilities then on the web address thing. I entered my web address and didn't think it was to tough an ordeal. I clicked add then close. I then did a group arrange and saved it in .xar and exported the other save (It wouldn't let me save as an animated export)

As you can see the hyperlink did not work when I uploaded it to Twitter. What do I need to do to get the hyperlink to work on things?

Default Re: Made background in Twitter using Xtreme 4

On twitter you have to "follow" or have "followers".

So in essence, I think you would need to follow yourself. Then if anyone you are following posts, you will get a copy of it.

However, when you request to follow someone, that person has to allow you to follow. They can also block you.

Thank you so much for answering me. I found out (after MUCH searching) twitter doesn't allow LIVE hyperlinks on the backgrounds....... yet.

That is right , you can only upload an image as a background and that is it. In your profile you can have a link to you web site. But I am going to follow you. Follow me back !
    http://twitter.com/a4hire
    I also made my twitter background in Xtreme it is made for 1280 x 1024 resolution. It is hard to make a twitter background that works well for all resolutions. I figure this size will work for most.
    You can also follow Xara on Twitter if you are not already.
    http://twitter.com/XaraGroup
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Thank you! I am following you. twitter.com/lukstruk

I am interested in learning how to do squeeze pages, however the login things are a b **ch for me. Can you suggest a way to do a lead capture/squeeze page with a login and the use of twitpay? I do have Xara web design, but haven't used it yet. I did follow Xara on twitter too. I only have dabbled with Xara and know I haven't fully used it for the value it really is. I really do need a login website page that allows users to either sign up or log in. What do you suggest?