Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Why was the Xara X Linux forum closed?

Thanks so much Ivan. I really appreciate your taking the time to fill me on what's up with Inkscape. When I boot back into Ubuntu I'll for sure update to the version you used to create your filters. I really do hope they make speeding things up a priority, perhaps that will help with the issue I have when moving objects around the interface and them getting kind of jittery as I move them.

Best,
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Default Re: Why was the Xara X Linux forum closed?

Quote Originally Posted by RAMWolff44 View Post
    Thanks so much Ivan. I really appreciate your taking the time to fill me on what's up with Inkscape. When I boot back into Ubuntu I'll for sure update to the version you used to create your filters. I really do hope they make speeding things up a priority, perhaps that will help with the issue I have when moving objects around the interface and them getting kind of jittery as I move them.

Best,
    Richard,

In the Devel versions you can go to Display/No Filters when you need to move very complex objects. I know this is not the best solution for fine tuning but it's already useful. This kind of momental solution is possible in free software...

kindly,
    ivan